Thursday, March 18, 2010

Birthday Cards

The Stamp I used on this was PaperTrey Ink.  The Buttons was actually left over from xmas.

I really love this paper.  Pink/Brown is always a good combination.  So pretty.


I made the cone using Sweet Treats Cartridge by Cricut.  Stamps are Papertrey ink.  The cone actually smells like Vanilla, I dabbed a little bit of Vanilla oil at the top.
I did the Cuttlebug smooshed technique on this one.
I put stickles on the front of the embossed part.  I liked how this turned out but I am having a lot of problem with my paper breaking whenever I use my Cricut Expression. I tried everything already, so if anyone there has any tips let me know.  These are cut at 3.5.
I used my cuttlebug on this one and sanded it.
The sentiment is from PaperTrey Ink and cut by my spellbinder nestabilities.




I used my Home Decor Cartridge on this one.  I also put stickles on the crown.  Sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.


1 comment:

Tish said...

You are so good! WOW!! Amazing work!