Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Contributors Showcase #1

Welcome to my blog.

This is my entry for Audrey's Contributors Showcase at http://cuteandsome.blogspot.com

The card holder I made following the directions from Tammy at Creative Critters Cricut Club.
(click to enlarge)

The patterned paper from the cards was made from the Me and My Big Ideas Paper Pack (Fashion District) - Huge Pack, ribbons are from Michaels, Border punch from Fiskars and Stampin Up.  The Stamps are from Papertrey Ink - Asian Fusion.



(Click Photos to Enlarge)













I am thinking of giving this card to my son's 1st Grade Teacher.  I hope she likes it.  I can't believe I finished it today considering I have a 1.5 year old that always wants Mommy.

6 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Kate, what a wonderful entry!!! This set is just beautiful!!! Thank you for entering it into the showcase, and Good Luck!!!

I'll be seeing you!

Unknown said...

What a great gift idea! I love the colors you used on your cards!

Kristina said...

Beautiful cards. I think anyone would be thrilled to receive these.
Hugs,
Kristina

Tish said...

I want a card!! My bday is MAy 23rd. :0)

flowerdisco said...

Kate... I love your card set. Thanks for submitting to Audrey's showcase.

- - Sheryl - - said...

beautiful paper and a simply sweet collection