Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Pink Stamper Color Challenge

Hello Everyone...

Here is my entry for the challenge.  My first challenge ever and my first attempt to make a mini album.
(Click Image to Enlarge)

The card base is from Papertrey Ink  - Clearly Creative Cardstock.  Cartridge used is Hello Kitty Greetings and fonts.  When you close the card u can see the scallop punch at the bottom.


Inside of the Card

Here is the Mini Album.  The chipboard purse I got from Michaels.  The stamped sentiment I used for this is My Pink Stamper Everyday Ocassion Stamps and cut it with Spellbinders -label 1.  The cricut cartridge I used was from Hello Kitty Greetings and Fonts.  I found it so much easier to TRACE the chipboard into the paper first then cut it.

This is the front side.....


This is the back...
This is a 5 page Mini Album.  I hope the Birthday Girl likes it.


5 comments:

Simply Pam said...

That is the CUTEST!!! I love Hello Kitty! The cartridge is too cute! Thanks for participating in the MPS Color Challenge!

Pam

liz at liz's paper loft said...

just adorable! love how you did the inside...I always forget that part!
liz

Kate said...

thank you

Victoria said...

I was at my Michael's yesterday. They had many of these little chipboard albums on sale for 25 cents each. I stocked up and plan to make mini albums with some of my students at school too. Your adorable album is inspiring me. :-)

Kate said...

Thank you and have a great Time creating.