Sunday, January 2, 2011

1st Try

I saw this at the Sweet Pea Stamps blog and wanted to try it out.  I thought it came out pretty good.  I really like it.  Let me know what you guys think.  I colored the image with Copics and some of Sakura's Glitter Pens.

The image is called Ching-Chou Kuik's Carnation of May.  I love coloring her images.  It is just so detailed.  I really do need to start writing down though what colors I use.  Unfortunately it's really hard because all my pens are on the table and I could never decide what colors to use before hand.  I am more like what ever comes to mind kinda coloring.




2 comments:

Heidi said...

Your candles are so much fun! I had to look at them all. Nicely done and thanks for sharing the link to the tutorial. I didn't even know something like this was even possible. Live for Scrappin

Diane said...

I too looked at all of them they are just stunning! I did this same thing 14 years ago for my son's rehersal dinner and put pictures of the bride and groom through the 3 years they had gone together. You just tape the tissue to card stock and print the photos. Thank you for the tip of the waxed paper I had lots of burned fingers by the time I was done.

TFS
Diane France