Sunday, January 30, 2011

Birthday Cards

Birthday Cards that I have made, just to keep my sanity and help me relax after watching over 4 kids.

This card is a 5.5 x 4.25.  The DP I used is from We R Memories, the ribbon is from Michaels, the punch is from Stampin Up that I got for free from last years Sale-a-bration and the stamp set is from Papertrey Ink.  The image is colored with copics.



This card is also a 5.5 x 4.25 size.  The dp is from dcwv, ribbon is from Michaels that I stamped with Papertrey Ink sentiment, the punch I used is from fiskars threading water and the image is digital from The Greeting Farm.  I colored it in with my copics and used some glitter pen on it.  The digital image actually only came with a boy called Birthday Boy Ian.  I altered it using Dressy Joyce using PSe,  isn't she the cutest.


No comments: