Tuesday, April 12, 2011

iCopic Lover:Challenge # 25

It's that time again,  I love iCopic and Coloring with my copics so I love participating on these challenges.  If you would like to join in the fun go here and to go shopping here, they have great customer service.

Use your Copics to color an embellishment for your project!! It is so easy, and there are soooo many embellishments out there that can be colored: acetate, ribbon, trim, pearls, rhinestones, acrylic sheets, tulle, metal embellishments, canvas, fabric, paper flowers! You name it, it can probably be colored with Copics.


Here is my Card:
Recipe:
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
Base cardstock is Recollection
PTI Royal Velvet Paper
DP is DCWV Once Upon a Time
Stamped image is TGF Sweet & Toxic colored with Copics of course for her skull hair pin I also put glossy accents on them. (Wings came with boy but I didn't use it)

Isn't that sentiment Perfect it's from Emma's of My Creative Time stamp set which is called My One & Only which can be found here along with her other stamps.  The sentiment has been embossed.

I colored the white lace flower that I got from Walmart with V17.  The glittered brad is from We R Memory Keepers to make the brad I just inserted a part of the brad in the lace and just started twisting it to make a flower.  It did take a couple of tries to get it the way I want it.

Copics used: 
Boy: B26, B37, V06, E00, E000, E35, C9, C8, 
Girl: V04, V05, V09, V15, V17, C1, C3, C5, C10, E00, E000, E35

Thank you for looking!



1 comment:

Minta's Creations said...

I think you did a great job...
Momo sent me...
Check out my blog sometime...
Minta
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Also, Icopics blog is looking for a design team. but it ends tomorrow...