Thursday, April 7, 2011

Super Baby

Hello Everyone,  here is a card I made using "All Star Baby" from Emma's My Creative Time Stamp Set that can be purchase here along with her other Stamp Sets.

Recipe
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
Card Base in Red is Bazzill
Yellow Cardstock is Recollection 
I stamped all around the paper to make my own DP.
Baby is cut from Everyday Paper Dolls at 4.5", I cut the head and hair a little smaller 4"
The Cape is cut at 4.5" using Superman Cartridge.
I used my Gypsy Baby to weld the Cape on to the Baby's Body and the red one I cut extra and used some pop dots so it really looks like he is flying.
The Face has been stamped with Peachy Keen Stamp Wide Eyed Kids.
I think I overdid using my white signo pen on his hair but still getting used to that one.
 So practice, practice for me.
The ribbon is from Michaels.

Thanks for Looking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS JUST THE CUTEST, THANKS FOR SHARING.
LOIS

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

That is adorable Kate. Love it.