Friday, April 22, 2011

Wedding Anniversary

It's my 16 Year Wedding Anniversary.  I still can't believe that me and hubby have been married for 16 yrs.  It's still feels like we are playing house.  LOL!  Maybe that's what happens when you feel like you married your BFF.  I can't really say we were BFF when we got married since we only knew each other for 2 months before we got married :}:}(can we say love at first sight) and just to get the records straight NO I was not pregnant.  My oldest one didn't come till 3 years later.

Here is a card I made to celebrate the Happy Occasion:
Recipe:
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
Base is PTI Royal Velvet Paper
DP is DCWV Immortal Stack
Ribbon is Michaels
Image is TGF digi stamp Kissy Kissy
Sentiment and Banner is from My Creative Time; My One and Only Stamp Set and you can find that Here
Don't forget Emma is releasing her 5th Edition Stamp Set Here on her Blog Today.
I colored the image with Copics; E35, E37, E47, V06, V12, C8, C10 and YG03
I also added Glossy Accents on the Banner and her Hair Flower, which like always is so hard to see in the picture.  I chalked the banner a little bit with some pebbles iridescent chalk set.  I also chalked her cheeks with some Inkadinkado chalk 

Thank you for looking.

Kate


3 comments:

My Need 2 Craft said...

Happy 16th Anniversary! I love this card. You did a beautiful job with the coloring. Do you have a link to this digi? I searched and can't find it. :( I would love to use it on a wedding card for a friend of mine. :) I hope you and your hubby have a GREAT day!
Hugs,
Terri
myneed2craft@gmail.com

Sandy O said...

How wonderful to be married to your BFF, that is the way it should be. ongrats on 16 wonderful years. Funny how we know right way (why wait is always my thought ;o)
I knew with my husband right away too, but we were still in high school, lol. So had to wait for a bit

Love the card you made. The image is absolutely adorable.

quilt4fun2 said...

A very sweet card...love those greeting farm stamps. Coloring is beautiful.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com