Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Blog Award

Click Here for My Creative Time's June Stamps Release Blog Hop

I am so honored to share with you that a very sweet blog friend named Linda her blog is Scrapcat Cards by Linda has awarded me a blog award called the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award!!  Linda I really appreciate it, you are so sweet.  Check out Linda's blog because she has a lot of cool inspirations to share with you!

The rules for accepting the award are:
1) Send a thank you to the person who nominated you and include their link.
2) To accept this award, answer 7 random facts about yourself.
3) Pass the award on to at least 8 other awesome blog buddies. 


Seven Random Facts About Myself:
1.  I love any movie or show related to supernatural.
2. I can't do without my cable t.v.
3. I love reading romance books by Virginia Henley and Catherine Coulter
4. I have kept my leisure reading books from HS and read it from time to time
5. I married my husband 2 months after knowing him, we were 20 (had my first child at 23)

6. I was born in TX but was raised by my Grandma in the Philippines from 7 yrs old        to 13 yrs old                                                                                                               7. Me and my hubby worked at the same work place fro 4 years till we 3 yrs ago when I became a SAHM (I miss it, it was nice to work together)

And now to pass on the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award, not in any order:
Cecilia at TradeFish Designs
Heather at I Heart {ippity}
 Please accept this award on your blog or in your heart. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks my friend..