Wednesday, June 15, 2011

SP & Co Design Team Wednesday

Hi! Everyone, welcome to SP and Co DT Wednesday.  
Recipe:
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
All Papers used is from Recollections
I used my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Folder for my light Purple Paper
The background stamp that you see is from SP and Company called Big Bold Background
The Butterfly is cut using my Cricut, unfortunately since I cut it awhile ago I forgot which cartridge I used.  Sorry:{.  I accented it with my white signo pen.

Stop over the Scrapmaster's Paradise to see what the other DT Girls have created for you today.

10 comments:

Misty Olsen said...

How Adorable!!! Great color choices...FAB job!!!

Emily said...

great job kate.

Tenny Kusuma said...

LOVE the color combo Kate, and you card looks so beautiful. TFS. HUGS -- Tenny

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love your card, Kate! Your butterfly is so pretty too!

amie said...

nice card !

Patricia Chalas said...

Kate your card is just adorable i love your butterfly!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful kate.. lovely.. like the colors...

{Chrissie} said...

Very pretty and sweet card, Kate!

Susan said...

I love the way that you used the background for your beautiful card!

Stephanie said...

Love your card! Great job!