Monday, June 6, 2011

SP Color Combo #103

Here is the Color Combo for this Week:
SPCC Swatch
Now you don't need to use Stampin Up Paper but the colors that you use has to be close to it.  You can make a Layout, 3D, Card, or an altered item.
Entries are due on Sunday, June 12th at 3PM EST. Next Monday, we will showcase the winner on the SPCC Blog
Don't forget to join in the fun here and win 2 digital stamp sets and be the next 
Guest Designer
Recipe:
Card Size 4.25 x 5.0
All papers used is from Stampin Up!
The Stamped image I got when they had a their annual Sale-A-Brathon it's called Sweet Summer
I colored the flowers in Orange Spica and then the Bees in Sakura Glaze and Glitter Pen on the wings
I used a Martha Stewart Punch for my Border
Stamped Sentiment is from SP and Co Ultimate Stamp Set I and I Love Love Stamp Set
This is usually what I say to people that I know personally.  "Thank You Love"

4 comments:

Glora said...

This is So sweet Kate, I haven't seen that MS border punch before. I really like it. Hugs- Glora

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Darling card Kate! I have that MS punch and I love it, I never use it, but I love it! LOL... maybe one day.

Ruthie :)

Anonymous said...

Cute kate.. love your work my friend...

Cindy Beland said...

Super job with this great card!:)