Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer Time

***This is my 2nd Post for the day.  If you are looking for the SP and Co Blog Hop just go HERE.

Well last week I won Market Street Stamps new release by Nicole Holly Rixon called Tiki Time well I also ended up buying Chillaxin and the are so cute, you can find them here

Here is the Cards I made:
 Card Above Recipe:
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
Image is from TGF Sunshine Kit, I completely forgot that I had this kit it's the first time I am using it, this is also colored with my copics.
Palm Tree is from the Chillaxin Set colored in copics
Sentiment at the bottom is from the Tiki Time Set
Sentiment on top of the card is from My Creative Time Have Fun in the Sun
Card Above Recipe:
Card Size 3 x 3
DP from the first 2 cards is from K and Co Berry Sweet Stack
DP for the 3rd I completely forgot sorry:{
Sentiment and Image for the first 2 cards are from the Tiki time Set.  I colored them in with my copics and added some glitter for salt on my Margarita
Sentiment and Image for the 3rd card is from the Chillaxin Set

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute my friend...

love them all...

Ivette

Glora said...

These are ALL awesome. You colored them up beautifully. I'm glad you won too! That is always so fun! Hugs- Glora

Kim Mc said...

Fabulous! Thanks for playing in this week's 365 Cards "My Happy Place" challenge. Can't wait to see what you do next!
Aloha, Kim Mc
365 Cards DT