Saturday, July 2, 2011

Let's Hit the Beach!

Hi Everyone!  This is my 2nd post of the day.  Please scroll down to see more.

We are having a really nice weather here in San Diego and I just wanted to share a card I made using my Free Digi from Designed2Delight.  Every beginning of the month they give out a digi and if you use it to link on their blog, you will receive another digi via email by Friday.  Isn't that so cool.

Here is my card:
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
DP is from Bo Bunny Sun Kissed
Twine is from The Twinery
Sentiment is from my Girl Emma of My Creative Time called Have Fun in the Sun
Bling is from 3Birds

Have a Great Weekend!

2 comments:

Glora said...

This card makes me want to go back to California. I LOVE it!!!! Beautiful job! Hugs- Glora

Unknown said...

I love your card! Great colors & I love the twine! Thanks for joining us @ Designed2Delight!