Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday Madness... Imagine That

So sorry literally just woke up and saw that my post was scheduled at 12PM and AM like it is suppose too.

Happy Monday!  If you visit My Creative Time you know that Emma has started a new segment.  The Design Team is now posting projects with Emma every Monday.

For my project today, I will be showcasing the Many Greetings Stamp Set, we are also to use the colors, Pink, Silver and Black
Recipe:
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
Base is from Recollections
The silver glitter paper in the background is from the DCWV Immortal Cardstock
DP is from the Imaginisce Enchanted Paper Pack
The Decorative Tape I got when I was in SF in came in 3 pack from a store called Daiso where pretty much everything is for $1.50.
Image is from Sparkles Rubber Stamps Creation called Cherry Blossom Rin, I colored her with my Copics.  I added Glossy Accents on her Eyes and Cheeks.
That little rosette my son made for me with my scraps.  The bling is from 3birds.

I wanted to add a picture of the other rosettes my 13 year old has been making for me.  He even took the picture and everything.
Don't forget to visit My Creative Time's BLOG to see what the other DT's have created, I'm sure your going to love em'

8 comments:

Amy said...

Such a pretty card/stamp! Those rosettes your 13 y/o made are AWESOME! He isn't falling far from the tree on craftiness. :)Amy

jen said...

Love it!!! Love that stamp too and of course the PINK...lol
Your 13 year old did a fantastic job. I need to learn how to make those... :)
hugs,jen

Cindy Lovell said...

What a beautiful card,Kate! I love the image!! Gorgeous!! And wow...i love the rosettes that your son has made!! WOW!! Beautiful!!
Hugs,
Cindy

Linda said...

Oh my goodness I love the flowers your son is making. So cool. I love the card. That is an adorable image and your coloring is amazing!

Anonymous said...

I love your card.. cute image.. and tell Chris I want him to make me some of those cute rosettes.

TFS..

Ivette

Luv 2 Create said...

Sweet image - lovely card.
Marcie

Brenda said...

love the card/image. beautiful rosettes too!

Cindy Beland said...

Your flowers are soo PRETTY,I LOVE them!And the card is ADORABLE,Such a sweet image,AMAZING job my friend!!:)