Tuesday, August 23, 2011

TradeFish Design Team Day

Welcome to all my followers and new followers.  Remember I have a giveway which you can find here this will be open until Sept. 3.

Also don't forget TradeFish Designs has a Summer Contest going on right now and you can find that Here 

For my card Today I will be showcasing the new Outta This World Stamp Set
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
DP is Bo Bunny Blast Off! Collection, which goes PERFECTLY for this set
As you can see I used a lot of Images from the Outta This World Stamp Set
But just to show you exactly how versatile TradeFish Designs Stamp Set is I also used
the banner from the Independence Day Set and the "Happy Birthday" sentiment from Another Year Stamp Set.
I colored all my images using Copics but for a little pop I also added some Glossy Accents on some parts of the Rocket, The Moon and The Space Ship
I used the banner to make it look like the rockets are flying them around in space.

Don't Forget to visit 
TradeFish Designs
Now here is what the stamp sets looks like:
                           
Outta This World                      Another Year                         Independence Day


5 comments:

Amy said...

Love you card Kate!!! Great use of the stamps! I have a little something for you on my blog when you get chance :)Amy
amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

Linda said...

OH Kate this is out of this world. So cute! I love rockets on that star paper. So stinkin cute!

Brenda66 said...

Your Card Is Too Cute!! Thanks For Sharing!

Unknown said...

Kate this is really cute, I love that DP. I love the rockets and the banners. Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Jayne said...

Great card Kate.Love the colours and sentiment.
Jayne x