Tuesday, September 13, 2011

TradeFish Design Team Day

This is my 2nd post of the day.  If you are looking for My Creative Time Sneaky Peeks

Welcome everyone to another TradeFish Design Team Day.  This week we will be showcasing the Rest In Peace stamp set and you can purchase this set along with other TFD sets HERE

For my project today I decide to create a scrapbook page
12 x 12 Layout
Base is from Bazzill
PP on the Side is from K and Co it's one of their older stack
Mat for the pictures are from Target at their $1.00 bins that I got awhile back.
The Skeleton die-cut is also from K and Co
To create my border on top I just stamped my bat that came with the RIP set on my 1 x 12 paper
The Happy Halloween is also from the RIP set.
Those tombstones (Colored in Copics), spiders and sentiments are also from the RIP Set.

Here is what this set looks like
I have one more news...... there is a new Challenge Blog in Town!


COMING SOON...







...beginning Thursday, September 15th TradeFish Designs will be sponsoring its own Challenge Blog called "Go Fish Challenges". 

A new challenge will be posted on the 1st and 15th of every month. This will give you 2 weeks to complete each challenge. Finish your challenge project and post a photo of it to your blog or gallery and link it to the challenge blog and you will have a chance at some great prizes...including a chance to be a Go Fish Challenge Guest Designer!


I hope you will come and join in the fun and "Go Fish" with us!


Don't forget to visit the TFD Blog, daily to see what projects my fellow DT are making.


11 comments:

Amy said...

I love this layout Kate! The papers and the fun way you used the stamps are great! :)Amy

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

OMGosh Kate! What a fun Halloween layout!

Ruthie :)

Glora said...

Awesome Halloween LO! How do you keep up with EVERYTHING?! Fantastic! Hugs- Glora

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Love this Layout. I could sure use this...lol. Smooches... Felicia

Anonymous said...

What a cute project, love what you did with the stamps. TFS

Linda said...

Very cute! love how you did the layout. The little stones are great!

Unknown said...

Very cute Ms. Kate!

Doris P. said...

what a cool LO. and the colors are perfect :) Love to know more about the other challenge site..
doris
parkernana5@cox.net

Cindy Beland said...

WOW COOL layout Kate,So FUN and colourful!I LOVE the stamps and the great papers you used. AWESOME job girl!!:)

Tina said...

Great colors and textures. Love it.

Tina

Sherrie K. said...

Kate, this layout is awesome! I so need to get busy doing layouts:) That skeleton looks a bit creepy......Great job!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com