Tuesday, November 15, 2011

TradeFish Design Team Day and GoFish! Challenge

Wow!  We are getting a good amount of participants over at GoFish! Challenge.  This challenge run's every 2 weeks.  The winner is drawn by random.org and wins a TradeFish Designs of their choice.

Here is our challenge:

I decided to make a Candle for this challenge, now to make this candle all you need is Tissue Paper - you know the one used when your wrapping your gifts, Wax Paper and your Heat Embossing Gun.

I used the Got Leaves? Stamp Set for my Candle


Don't forget to visit us Daily over at TradeFish Designs to see what the rest of the Design Team have created.

6 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

BEAUTIFUL job with your project Kate!I LOVE candles!!!:)

Creations by Shirl said...

Kate - you are one ambitious crafter.... You do candles too! love it!
hugs to you :)

Glora said...

kate this is AWESOME! I'm going to have to look up the full instructions and give this a try sometime! Hugs- Glora

Linda said...

Love this Kate! I have not tried this yet. Sounds like fun.

DIANA L. said...

Thees candle are beautiful. What a great idea.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Amy said...

I just love this Kate!!! Amazing way to use those leaf stamps! :)Amy