Saturday, December 3, 2011

Go Fish Challenge #6

Hi Everyone,  well my post is about 2 days late not on purpose, I just wanted a special post for this one because I already had 2 post on the 1st.

It's another Challenge over at GOFish! Challenge


Here is what I made:
Card Size 
4.25 x 5.5
DP is from MME
Die Cut is using my Cricut Lite - Celebrate with Flourish @ 3.5"
I matted my Christmas Tree using my Spellbinders Nestabilities
I added stickles on the Christmas Tree
Star is from 3Birds

Don't forget to join us in the fun.

Our year end clearance sale is going on NOW! Go to the STORE and look at the amazing deals...we are talking 50% off of everything!!! 

6 comments:

Amy said...

Very pretty Christmas card!!! :)Amy

Linda said...

Very cute tree. Love the cut and I am going to check out the store.

Anonymous said...

Cute...

Georgiana said...

Super festive. I am looking forward to the holidays.

Hope you will stop by when you get a chance. I just posted a new card.
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Cindy Lovell said...

Beautiful card,Kate! I love the tree!! :)
HUGS,
Cindy

Lisa Voerg said...

I love your choice of patterned paper and die combo. Beautiful