Wednesday, May 2, 2012

FEW REMINDERS of Awesome Happenings This Weekend!

This is my 2nd Post of the day, please scroll down to see my 1st creation because you really don't wanna miss it.

 
(I really do, not only are the images are amazing but the DT as well)

Sassy Studio Designs has hit a HUGE landmark over on our PCP page - we hit 600+members and we are just so EXCITED about it! I mean WOW!  We never really got to celebrate properly when we hit 500, so this weekend we will be offering on our PCP page a special freebie- a brand new image from our new release this Month!  Here is a Hint and this is like my FAV Quote right now:
 “May the odds be ever in your favor”.    


This new release freebie will only be available Saturday and Sunday and then it won’t be available again until it goes up for sale on the release date- Saturday, May 19th- so make sure you check out the Sassy Studio Designs PCP page HERE this weekend!  


There will be a prize of two images from the new release for someone who plays along with the challenge- and what a fun challenge it will be!!


So grab your freebie on Friday and play along!!   We can’t wait to see what you create!

All I can say is Lindsay has outdone herself again.

HOP's I will be On:
545740_3807384629563_1425867062_33450141_793295369_n

Photobucket

1 comment:

Linsey R said...

Eeeeekkkk!!! Can hardly contain my excitement! I'm already joined up on FB for the May the Force be with You hop and I'll def check out Mary's blog hop also! Can't wait to see what you've created--I know it's gonna be saa-weet!!! Thanks for all your support and your wonderful friendship, Kate! You are so awesome <3