Friday, May 11, 2012

May The Force Be With You Blog Hop WINNER.

If your here for the Jaded Blossom Customer Appreciation Blog Hop just go HERE.

Now for the winner of  the 1 Saturated Canary Digital Image of your choice  from the May The Force Be With You Blog Hop is........


Silvia, please contact me with your email address and your image choice.  I will forward your information to Krista the owner of Saturated Canary.  Here is the link to the Saturated Canary Store.  You have 2 weeks from today to claim your prize or I will redraw.

Don't forget to come back tomorrow because the preview starts at Sassy Studio Designs.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Georgiana said...

Congrats to the winner.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Linda said...

Congratulations to Silvia!

silvia said...

Kate~
Thanks for making my day!! :)

silvia said...

Kate~ I couldn't find a spot to e-mail yoy. My e-mail is sillyscrap at aol dot com and the Spotted Canary shop is moving so I was unable to choose an image yet.

:)
Silvia