Friday, August 31, 2012

Go Fish Challenge #24

For the Monster Mash Blog Hop, click HERE

For the Redonkulous Celebration Hop, click HERE

Welcome to another GoFish! Challenge.  The theme for this challenge is a Sketch.

Here is my take on the Sketch!
Since my son still needs his School I.D. I just prepped this up so when the school year is done I can just attach that photo later on or his actual picture the I hope to get soon.
LO is  12 x 12
DP is DCWV High School Stack
and the Local HS paper is from my LSS
I used Jaded Blossom Flag Die
and Funny Mail in the corner with the Friendly Kisses Pattern You Rock! stamp.

Now head on over the GoFish! Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the ladies have created.
Photobucket

7 comments:

jessica said...

Beautiful take on the sketch Kate! Love the papers, the banner dies and the great stamp!!
You son is very handsome as well :)
TFS and have a GREAT holiday weekend my friend!!!

Lisa said...

Wow, what a gorgeous take on the sketch, Kate!! I love the papers you used and all of the awesome design elements!! Fabulous as always my friend!! And I agree with Jess...your son is very handsome!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job with the sketch Kate as always!!!:)

Linda said...

Great page Kate! Make sure you give him that ID he will need it for lunch and to get in the band room. LOL
I hope you are enjoying your long weekend.
Oh does your son go to the Texas school that just spent a bundle on a football stadium ? Their band had like 700 students in it. They do everything big in Texas. LOL

Rosie said...

love the layout!!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingmiins.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

AKte ~ Super COOL LO! LOVE the design and the papers! How CLEVER to add his school paper! Eeek so need to lift this idea! Well good thing you didn't attach that handsome young mans photo ID ~ he will need that! As always LOVE it!

Sarah C said...

Kate! I love your take on the sketch and the colors!! Super rich. You do layouts fabulously :-) Great job, my dear!!