Thursday, August 9, 2012

Jaded Blossom August Release Day 4

Oh My!  Only 1 more day until you can finally Purchase Jaded Blossom's August Release!!! Are you Excited?  You should be!!

For Release Day 1, please go HERE
For Release Day 2, please go HERE
For Release Day 3, please go HERE

Stamps Sets will be available for purchase on Friday at 4pm pst.

Today at Jaded Blossom we are showcasing the Monster Mash Stamp Set
I used Jaded Blossoms 3 x 4" Clear Bags
I also used the soon to be released Cookies and Milk Stamp Set for the cookies that the Monster is holding

Here is what the Monster Mash Stamp Set looks like
Now head on over to the Jaded Blossom Blog to see what the rest of the Ladies has created.  Oh and don't forget to join us our August Challenge.
Photobucket

12 comments:

Rosie said...

oh my this is sooo cute! love how the monster is holding the cookies!!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Kerry said...

Katie, this is awesome, so so cute and super yummy! Totally love it!! Hgus!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

So adorable, Kate! I am going to have to put some Jaded Blossom sets on my wish list. Thanks for introducing me to this stamp company! Hope you are well, friend. :)

Creations by Shirl said...

What a fun treat topper... love that cute monster...
Did you make those cookies? LOL!
TFS Kate - great for favor gifts....

jessica said...

EEEKKK This is too adorable! Love that monster!!! Awesome project my friend!!! Hope your having a GREAT week!!

Michelle said...

so freaking cute !! love the glossy accents on this monster !!!!

Kim H said...

Kate~ this is way too CUTE! LOVE your treat topper! Whatever you did to pop his little bumps ~ I LOVE it! Oh those cookies in that bag look so YUMMY too!

Sukie said...

Cute bag you created, love the embossing too! I love how you used the glossy accents! I can just picture the new Grape Licorice Trendy Twine on your project, can't wait to get it!

Lisa said...

Your little monster is so cute!! I love his googly eyes!! And yum, those cookies look delish!! I hope you are having a great day my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kim Ricketts said...

I love all the details on your monster!! Super cute!

Kim :)

Crystal said...

Cute! I love that you used 2 stamp sets! Very cool monster bumps!

Georgiana said...

What a fun set of stamps.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations