Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Redonkulous Design Team Day

For the GoFish Challenge post, please go HERE!
For the Winner of the Ginger Snaps Scraps "Our Favorite Things Christmas in July post, please go HERE!

Hi Everyone, Happy Hump Day!  Today is my Redonkulous Design Team Day post.
You can find the rest of the Design Team's post, Here at Kim's Blog

I am using one of Sheryl's image called "Cheeky Greeting"
Card Size 5.5 x 4.25
DP is from Carta Bella Beautiful Moments
The Cheeky Greeting image isn't he so Funny
Sentiment is from My Creative Time "Teeny Tag Greetings" Stamp Set

I hope you like my card!

Now head on over to see what Tracy and Sharon has created.  Also don't forget to visit Redonkulous Designs and her images Here

Photobucket

18 comments:

Rosie said...

omg this card is a hoot, love it

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

That's hilarious...great butt colouring! Lee-Ann :)

Ashley Nicole said...

I just love this card. Awesome image, it makes me smile :)
Ashley

Kim H said...

Kate ~ I wish you would have heard me when I saw this! I LOVE it!!! I am still laughing out loud and talking to myself! OMG! You colored it ( like always) PERFECTLY and AMAZINGLY! This is the BEST colored "ARS" EVER!!!! Sorry I had to say that! Who ever Sherly is ~ has the BEST sense of humor!!! I LOVE it!!!! Hahahaha! i am still cracking up!!!

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh how cute, Funny card!

Jovan said...

This card is WONDERFUL...I love that funny image!

Shazza said...

beautiful card Kate x

Kim Kelley said...

Kte...this is so funny! This image CRACKS me up! Love the papers you paired it with! HUGS

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

OHM!!! I am still laughing at that image..... Great card!!!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, I almost spit water all over my computer screen!! Ha!! What a fun image!! As always, you colored it perfectly and the papers are gorgeous!! Love it my friend!! Happy Wednesday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kimberly said...

Another winner...love the colours you used and i still smile when i see this image...love it..tfs

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh Kate, I am busting a gut...this is too funny!! Love the image..the papers are awesome and cute little tag!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Karen said...

OMG Kate hysterical!

Tracy said...

LOL, you did great with this image ;)
It is a very cheeky image, so fun.

Sheryl. ♥Redonkadoodles♥ said...

Eeeehehehe! I love seeing this image coloured Kate! You did an awesome job - those flowers are very pretty! Love his cheeks too! As for the baptismal digi, I definitely plan to do a boy version too. =0) Thanks for the wonderful comments today! Hugs♥
RedonkulousDesigns.com

Kim Ricketts said...

This is such a fun image!! You color so good!!

Kim :)

Linda said...

Oh my goodness this is funny!

Cindy Beland said...

OMG This is soooo FUNNY!!!:)