Sunday, September 23, 2012

LIL’ Sprouts…. a Children’s Challenge!


So my little kiddo’s wanted to play  over the challenge at The Greeting Farm.  

This is mostly for my 4 year old but my 9 year old really wanted to make a card for the very 1st time ever.

They are also both left handed so it was so hard to help them so I just cut the paper for them and let them have fun in my craft room.

This one is from Ariel she used TGF Cheeky Geeky
Sentiment is from Jaded Blossoms Simple Sayings
Ariel's 2

This one is from Marc Anthony, he is 9 years old
He is used TGF My Guy Ian
Sentiment is from Jaded Blossom’s Super Hero Set
Marc's 1
Photobucket

16 comments:

Raven B said...

What adorable projects!! They both did so awesome!! I love how Ariel used those beautiful flowers and I love Marc Anthony's color choice and that embossed paper so cool!

Hugs,
Raven

Rosie said...

you got some talented kiddos! they did awesome


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

jessica said...

these are sooooo adorable Kate!! Awesome job to your kiddos!!!

Jamie said...

Your kids did an awesome job!!!!

Kim H said...

Kate ~ Oh this is so SWEET!!!! Ariel did a FABULOUS job on her first card! LOVE her coloring and her paper choices! Marc Anthong ~ WOW! PERFECTLY done too! Boy you have a vERY talented bunch in your house! You tell them these are TOTAL winner in my eyes! WOW ~ two left handed children!

Creations by Shirl said...

Both card are awesome from your kiddies! The talents in the family that's for sure....
Enjoy your lovely Monday and new week! Ending of September - oh my goodness!

Kim Kelley said...

Both are superb! Give them extra hugs from me and let them know how creative I think they are! HUGS

Linda said...

Great cards Kate!

Mommy25 said...

Wow! they are talented! <3

Karen said...

love that sweet little girl and her glasses!

Shelly said...

Oh how FUN Kate! They are bot GORGEOUS! The images are so sweet!
Hope you had a GREAT day!
Shelly

Sukie said...

Super cute projects, you have one talented family!

Ashley Nicole said...

The kids did a great job on their cards. They have a lot of talent, they must get it from their momma :)
Ashley

Kathy said...

How cute! Boy Kate, those kiddos have your talent! Two great cards! I have a leftie, too, my 8 year old.

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT card!Your kids did an AWESOME job!!!!:)

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, Kate, both cards are so awesome!! Your kiddos definitely inherited your talent!! They did a fabulous job!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts