Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Jaded Blossom October Stamp Release Day 3

Hi Everyone and Happy Hump Day.

Have you had enough yet,  I hope not because we have 2 more days of Jaded Blossom Awesomeness to show you.

Just in case you missed it here are the direct links to Day 1 and Day 2 of my projects.

But don't worry today we are only showcasing 1 Stamp Set.  I know right just 1 :)

Today we are showcasing Christmas Wishes
Thanks to Ashley's Tutorial of The Glamorous Side of Scrapping, I was able to make a shaped Card.  Yup I am still learning how to use my Cameo and work on SVG's.  What works best for me is Picture Tutorial and that's what she did.  Thanks Ashley.

DP is from Echo Park Very Merry Christmas
I used Jaded Blossom's Flag Die 2 and Straws
Trendy Twine in Christmas Candy Cane

Here is what this Beautiful Stamp Set looks like:
Don't you just love that Christmas Tree and Deer

Now head on over to see what the rest of the Design Team has Created.

Also don't forget to join us on our October Challenge, for more Details just click, HERE.


I am also entering this card at the Peachy Keen Challenge::38:: Anything Goes
Photobucket

24 comments:

jessica said...

This is awesome girl!! LOVE how your shaped card turned out!!! I have this on my list of to tries as well....Ashley did an awesome job with her tutorial!!
Love the new stamp sets and that tree is GORGEOUS!!!
Another fab project!!!!
TFS and have a GREAT hump day my friend!!

Crystal said...

This is adorable! How cute is that penguin!! :0)

snappy scrappy said...

So adorable!! Lee-Ann :)

Robin said...

So adorable. I hate to repeat but that's the best word. He is just so cute. I love it! Hugs, Robin

Sherry said...

Love it Kate. I'm gonna try to get a cameo. TFS
Sherry

Houses Built of Cards said...

As always - ADORABLE!!! Your inking is perfect!!! So glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Creations by Shirl said...

So cute Kate! love the penguin....

Cindy Beland said...

Oh my Kate,your penguin is just ADORABLE!BEAUTIFUL job with it,I LOVE the sweet face and great details!Have a great week my sweet friend!!!:)

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is toooo freaking cute! I love how hes holding a flag too!

Michelle said...

this is so flippen adorable !!! love her !!!!

Trixie said...

I just love her!! She is so adorable!! ;)

Linda said...

ADORABLE! I love that sweet little penguin. Great shape card! You are so creative with or without help.

Kim H said...

KAte ~ Oh this penguin is my FAVORITE penguin ever!!! I LOVe her and that she is holding a present!!! How flippin CUTE!!! Well the papers are FABULOUS!!! I LOVE how you did that face!! I need to get those PKS faces!!! You doodled in the PERFECT spots too! Happy hump day sweet friend! 2 more days until the weekend!! YEAH!!!

Rosie said...

This shaped card is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Jayne said...

Kate your penguin shaped card is adorable..love his sweet face.
Jayne x

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! What a fabulous shape card!! The penguin is too cute!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Your penguin is adorable! Love the PKS face, so sweet!

Kim Ricketts said...

This is too cute!! I love the penguin and flag!! Just too cute!

Ashley Nicole said...

I freakin love this card Kate. So happy you liked my tutorial. Love the face and the flag wiith the Twine is perfect.
Ashley

DoBea A. said...

This is soooo cute Kate! Love seeing your entries each week over at Peachy Keen!!

Kim said...

so incredibly adorable! love your paper choices

Glora said...

This penguin is WAY too sweet. You did a beautiful job on this little cutie. Sorry I don't stop by as much as I'd like to comment, life is busier with the new little one, but know that I stop by to look at your projects often and love them. Awesome job on this one. Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Challenge. Hugs- Glora

Melissa said...

OMG, Kate this is just adorable!

Jennie Garcia said...

Wow!! This penguin is too cute!! The papers you chose are amazing!!
Thanks For Playing with us @ PKS!!
Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com