Saturday, October 6, 2012

Peachy Keen October Release Challenge #2

To see my card for the 1st Challenge, just go HERE
.
Here is my entry for the 2nd Challenge.

The Theme is
Backgrounds!  You can use your PKS Background stamps, or create your own background using PKS Stamps.

I used the September SKOTM for my background.  I randomly stamped the candies it came with and then colored it.
The Twine is from Trendy Twine
Orange Licorice
Grape Licorce
Lime Licorice
Hope you like my card.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  I am so excited that 2 of my older kids are off tomorrow:)
Photobucket

8 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so fun! Love your background and all the great color on this!

jessica said...

This is adorable!! love the background you created and your awesome coloring!!!
Another beautiful card!!

snappy scrappy said...

Oh so cute...great background! Lee-Ann :)

Creations by Shirl said...

Aww super cute card, love that pumpkin! I will have to buy me some twine so I think I will hop on by to Trendy Twine and get me some...
I don't have a whole lot and keep procrastinating so I think I should just get me what I need....
TFS Kate....

Lisa said...

I love your background - you did such an awesome job coloring it!! Super duper fun card :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Shelly said...

What a great job Kate! Super great color and awesome coloring!
Have a GREAT night!
Shelly

Cindy Beland said...

This card looks SUPER CUTE too!I LOVE your coloring as always!!!:)

Kim H said...

Kate ~ Oh this background is FABULOUS!!! I LOVE it and will take 10 please! LOL! CUTE, CUTE, CUTE card!!!! Love everything about the card!!!