Tuesday, December 25, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS


Merry Trendy Christmas Ya'll!

I hope you are having a Wonderful Christmas with your Family and Friends.

Today the Design Team over at Trendy Twine are sharing some Christmas Cards with you using 
Candy Cane or Holly Berry

Here is my card:
Card Size 5.25 x 5.25
DP is from Authentique
I used my spellbinders Lacey Circle
The Trendy Twine I used is Candy Cane
The Greeting Farm Image is Holiday Anya
Sentiment is from Jaded Blossom Christmas Wishes

Now go check out what the rest of the Design Team has created!

Enjoy your time with your family and friends.
Photobucket

7 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Merry Christmas ~ Hope your Christmas day with the family is going great and everyone had lots of pressies from Santa......
Enjoy your peaceful day together....

Linda said...

Oh these are so sweet
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
I got a Silhouette and I may need some help. LOL

Sukie said...

Very pretty card! Wishing you a very happy holiday season!

jessica said...

What a beautiful card!!! LOVE the sweet image and your fab coloring!!!
Merry Christmas!!

CityGirl Planners said...

Beautiful card with fabu coloring!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Adorable!

Shelly said...

Oh how sweet! Adorable image, beautiful coloring!
Hope you are enjoying the New Year, wishing you a fabulous 2013!
Shelly