Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Trendy Twine: Brrr...

Hello and Good Morning Everyone,  Today is my day over at Trendy Twine!

This Month we are showcasing one of my Favorite
Image of Watermelon Taffy Trendy Twine {Pink, White, & Lime Bakers Twine}
Here is my card for today, it also meets our Challenge Requirements for this month:

"Show Us Your Mittens"
Must include: Mittens, Buttons, Snowflake and Color pink
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
DP is from Fancy Pants
I used Peachy Keens Smitten Mitten's and the SVG
Other PKS Face I used Happy Lashes Face Assortment 
Snowflake punch from MS
Sentiment is from Jaded Blossom Winter Wishes Stamp Set
Prize will be:

and Qualifying entries will receive:
Now head on over to Trendy Twine to see more inspirations from the Design Team and don't forget to join us and link up your project.
Photobucket

19 comments:

jessica said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Kate!!! Such an adorable card with adorable PK sweetness!!
Thanks so much for sharing and
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend!!! I hope your day is FILLED with happiness and crafty things :)

Rosie said...

omg this card is too cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute...love those snowmen!! Lee-Ann :)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Your mittens are fabulous, Kate! Happy birthday, my friend! :)

Jovan said...

This is so ADORABLE! I love the colors and paper! Happy Birthday!

Creations by Shirl said...

Gorgeous, love that PK mittens...
And hope your birthday was filled with lots of happy wishes and pressies.
Enjoy your wonderful day!

Muffins and Lace said...

Awesome card!!

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER CUTE card Kate!those mittens are ADORABLE,Have a SUPER BIRTHDAY my sweet friend!!!:)

Sukie said...

Love your card! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Scrappy Canuck said...

Kate, this is so cute! And I hear it is your birthday - I hope it is amazing!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is the cutest card ever!! I love the mitten paper and the snowmen are so adorable!! Their twine scarves are fabulous!! Love, love it, Kate!! Happy b-day :D

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

This is the SWEETEST card EVER!!Adorable mittens & Gorgeous Twine!

Helen said...

This is so, so cute!! And I hope you had a fabulous birthday :)

Kim H said...

Kate ~ this is so ADORABLE!!!! I LOVE how you wrapped the twine for scarves ~ so CLEVER!!! I need those PKS stamps now ~ EEK!! Plus could your find any more PERFECT paper for this card!! Enjoy your birthday sweet friend!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

This card is so sweet! I love your little snowpeeps and those cute little faces. Always rockin' your stuff.

Happy Birthday and so glad to have that sassy attitude for another term ;)

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Total cuteness! I love those sweet snowpeople and the twine is just a fabulous touch - love it!

Shelly said...

Oh wow, is this the CUTEST ever! What an adorable card Kate!
Have a fabulous day my friend!!
Shelly

Jessica Pascarella said...

Thanks for making me smile on this cold day!

Jamie said...

So freakin' adorable!!!