Sunday, May 5, 2013

Friends Forever.... Jaded Blossom My Challenge

Hi Everyone, Hopefully Everyone is having a Great Weekend!
Oh and Happy Cinco de Mayo I thought I would share a project I made last year using the 
Mexican Food Stamp

Seriously hope you had a chance to Hop with us yesterday because Jaded Blossom had a Mini Release yesterday.

Today is we have a New Challenge over at Jaded Blossom and for the first time it's 
"Color Challenge"

see the pretty colors very Jaded Blossom Right.

Winner of our Color Challenge will receive a

I decided to make a card for  my Challenge:
A2 Card Size
Card Base is from SVG Cutting Files called Scallop Card Base
Embossing Folder I used is from Darice called
To color my background I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Sentiment is Jaded Blossom  of course from the Simple Sayings 2 Stamp Set
I also used Jaded Blossom's Candy Charms and Banner Die
Ribbon is from LoveBug Creations in Rosebud from the Spring Rainbow Collection

Now don't forget to visit Jaded Blossom and check out what the rest of the Design Team  and our May Guest Designer has created. 

We also Have Release Week This week over at Jaded  Blossom, New Stamps, New Die it's going be so much fun.
Don't forget to visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

Don't forget to like us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.
Photobucket

14 comments:

Michelle said...

this is so pretty I love the different colors you did on the embossing very cool!

Jamie said...

Amazing!!!!! Love it!

Lisa said...

Happy Cinco de Mayo, Kate!! Your project from last year is so festive and fun!! And wow, your friends forever card is just gorgeous!! I love the embossing!! The color and sparkle you added is fabulous!! Happy Sunday my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

snappy scrappy said...

Both are so pretty!

Creations by Shirl said...

love your second card... Pretty flowers and details to it....

Karen said...

Yummy wonderful!

Migdalia said...

Very PRETTY! Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Debbie said...

Kate your card is beautiful I just love it all
Hugs
Debbie

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER SWEET treat idea and your card is FANTASTIC my friend!!!:)

Candace Pelfrey said...

Love your challenge card and your fiesta project too! Both are amazing!!!

Lovebug Creations said...

Both projects are fantastic! The treats look yummy and that card...GORGEOUS!!!

Bug hugs,
Kimi

Liz O. said...

what a beautiful card Kate!love the colors on the background and the pop of color with the bow :)
TFS
have a wonderful day!
Liz

Jaymie said...

Love both of your projects!
Distressing the embossed images is genius!

Sherrie K. said...

Your Cinco de Mayo card from last year is awesome! I love it-so fun!
You card for the color challenge is gorgeous! I love the embossing and the inking is fabulous! Love, love Kate!
Sherrie K