Thursday, May 16, 2013

Wishing you Courage.....

Good Morning!!!  So happy it's Thursday.

This card is also being sent to a blogger buddy, her husband was diagnosed with Colon Cancer and had his surgery yesterday.

It's my day over at Trendy Twine and this month we are showcasing Tickled with Teal and Twisted Teal, they are also both on Sale this month.

Tickled with Teal Trendy TwineTwisted Teal Trendy Twine

We also have this little Mini Pack available for sale



Our Challenge this Month is to use the

Kraft in our Projects and of course Trendy Twine

You have until the 24th of this month to enter.

The Prize for the qualified winner is:


Here is my take on our Challenge this month
Balloon Stamps from PTI
Sentiment is from Jaded Blossom Fight For a Cure Stamp Set

I used a little bit of the Twisted Teal in on of my Hot Air Balloon.

Then on the side I used Tickled with Teal
For more info, just visit my Blog
Check out our New Store, HERE

Also don't forget to join the Trendy Twine Group in Facebook, this is where we announce our NEW Colors that are coming soon!
Photobucket

17 comments:

jessica said...

Such a beautiful card Kate! Love those balloons, the twine is a perfect touch and the CAS is my favorite :)
I know this will be greatly appreciated by whomever receives it!
Awesome job my friend!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Thursday!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!

Jamie said...

Love!

Migdalia said...

Very Beautiful!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Such a pretty card, Kate, with a sweet sentiment. Love the balloons on the kraft and the twine gives it just a little bit of pop.

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Creations by Shirl said...

Great use of the twine, those hot air balloons are awesome....

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card, Kate!! The hot air balloons look so beautiful!! I love how you added the twine to one!! This is fabulous and will be appreciated!! Have a great evening my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Helen said...

So pretty Kate!

Sukie said...

Sweet card, the hot air balloons look fabulous! Your coloring is awesome against the kraft, love it!

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT looking card Kate,I LOVE those hot air balloons!!!OMG I'm so behind on my commenting sorry my friend!!!Have a SUPER weekend :)

DIANA L. said...

Great card I really like how you used the tine on the one balloon. This is on eof my fav stamp sets.
Sorry to hear about your friends hubby-- I hope the surgeons got all the cancer and he is soon on the mend. No doubt your card will cheer the family up!!
Hugs Have a great weekend

Jessica Pascarella said...

Love the twine detail! Love the colors!

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card Kate! The balloons look fabulous and love the twine:)
I am sure your card will be appreciated!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

Hi there Kate just popping in to say Happy Monday!! Hope you have a great week!!
hugs Diana

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Beautiful card! Love the color combo on this! Carri~Abusybee

Shelly said...

Oh what a pretty card, hot air balloons are one of my FAVS!! You did a terrific job on this my friend!!!
Shelly

CityGirl Planners said...

Love the hot air balloons! Great job!