Friday, June 28, 2013

Plenty of Fish in the Sea....SVG Cutting Files

Hi Everyone, it's my day over at 

I am using the New Ocean Wonder Boy that came out and is available for purchase at the store today.
I also used SVG Cutting Files New Ocean Wonder
Jaded Blossom Sentiment and Fish Image Fish On StampSet
PKS Face Sweet and Innocent Face Assortment
DP used is from Echo Park I think
Here is a close up of my Sentiment
Don't forget Sign up for the Newsletter to receive your Weekly Freebie.
"Like" our Facebook Page
and Join our SVG Cutting Files Facebook Galleria
Photobucket

10 comments:

jessica said...

This is super adorable Kate! What a cutie and that sentiment is perfect!! Another great svg cutting files project!
Thanks for sharing my friend and have a GREAT Friday!!

Rosie said...

omg this card is soooo cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute!

Creations by Shirl said...

Yeh , love this take on your card~ Cute cute Kate! Fintastic card.

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is so adorable, Kate!! I love the dimension with the waves and fishies!! The little scuba guy could not be cuter!! What a fun and fabulous card my friend!! Happy Friday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

TOTALY Cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a cutie pie! Love the little scuba guy and the fun waves! Your paper with the little fishes is super cute and just perfect for you card. Such a fun, summertime card ♥

Sherrie K. said...

THis is so adorable Kate! OMG!!! I just love your little scuba boy! THe face just gets me and I love the fun fishies! So cute!
Sherrie K

Jayne said...

Adorable card Kate. Love the little scuba chap and the cute scene you've created.
Hugs
Jayne x

Cindy Beland said...

SOOO SUPER CUTE Kate,LOVE the cute little guy!!!:)