Thursday, March 13, 2014

Jaded Blossom's March Release.....Day 4

We are on Day 4 of our Release.  Woot.... Woot....

Hope you are having fun checking out our projects :)

If you missed Day 1, please go HERE
Day 2, please go HERE
Day 3, please go HERE

Here is a cute box I made today, perfect for a party favor.
I used Jaded Blossom's Mini Tag Die, Candy Wrap Die and Birthday Candies

SVG Cutting Files in Pizza Treat Box and Party Time Celebrate

I also used Sweet on You Assortment from Peachy Keen.

Here are the New Stamps that is being showcased today, don't forget to go to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the Designers and March Guest Designer has created.

Check out New Products in our Store too.

Don't forget to join our March Challenge..

As you are shopping remember we also have our Monthly Stamp Spotlight.



Photobucket

10 comments:

jessica said...

This is adorable Kate!!!! Another great project!

Jamie said...

Love that face!

Kim H said...

Kate ~ this is ADORABLE for a little party favor! LOVE those balloons and oh that PKS face is ADORBS! I just ordered those faces!!

Melissa said...

So adorable!

Brigit Mann said...

How cute is this, another box I'm gonna have to get!!

Unknown said...

How cute is that!!!! love it!

Linsey R said...

Oh my gosh Kate, that favor box is SO CUTE!!! I just love all your fabby ideas for treats!!! I have a sweet tooth for all of your super sweet creations and I can't get enough!! :D

Sherrie K. said...

Kate, this is just ADORABLE! How can you not love that adorable PK face and then pack this with yummy chocolates....so fun! Love it1
Sherrie K

Candace said...

love that cute little face!! such a fun project!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cute!! That face is so sweet!! What an awesome treat holder!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts