Sunday, August 17, 2014

Back To School.....Digi My World

Good Evening/Good Morning Everyone,  Hope you all enjoyed your weekend. 
Anyway, it's my Design Team Day over at Digi My World...
For my Project today I used the Letter B..

For my Card Base I used SVG Cutting Files Simple Label Card Base.

The paper is from Simple Stories...Smarty Pants
I used Jaded Blossom School Rocks 
Twine from Trendy Twine.
Don't forget to head on over to Digi My World to Shop

Sign Up for our Newsletter

"Like" our Facebook Page
Photobucket

6 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

This is so cute Kate! Love the image~

Lisa said...

This is adorable, Kate!! What a sweet image!! Love the apple paper!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet. I love the image great coloring and the simple stories paper is perfect.
Thank you for the inspiration Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



Kim Heggins said...

So cute and so perfect for back to school. I love your little cutie!

Melissa said...

Love this card.. beautiful coloring.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a cutie! This image is really adorable and I love your card layout!