Sunday, September 14, 2014

Digi My World.......Bookmarks

Hello everyone, it's my Day over at Digi My World

I decided to make some bookmarks for my daughter.  The first one is for Catechism Book.  This will be her 1st year attending Sunday School to prepare her for 1st Communion.  I am also Co-Teaching her class of 30 kids.  Wish me luck.

I used Digi My World First Communion image.

Jaded Blossom Wine Tag Die, Mini Tag Die 2 and Simply Blessings

The paper is from Carte Bella True Friends

Ribbon is from LoveBug Creations and Twine From Trendy Twine
She is also starting to enjoy reading so I made her another Bookmark using the Love to Read image
Jaded Blossom Wine Tag DieMini Tag Die 2 and School Rocks
Paper from Simple Stories Smarty Pants
Twine from Trendy Twine
Ribbon from the Jaded Blossom Gals.
Hope you all like my project today. 

Sign Up for our Newsletter

"Like" our Facebook Page
Photobucket

4 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What cuties! The First Communion image is just adorable - you colored her up so beautifully. I love the sparkly glitter on her veil and the pretty background paper. And, the little Love to Read image is just as sweet - what a doll!

Lisa said...

Oh wow, they are both gorgeous, Kate!! The First Communion image is so sweet!! I love her sparkly veil!! The love to read girl is adorable as well!! Love these my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kim H said...

Kate ~ oh these are DARLING! OF course colored and designed PERFECTLY! I bet she LOVED them too! Oh good luck my sweet friend ~ I am sure you will be amazing!

Migdalia said...

OMG!! Both ADORABLE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*