Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Have a Monster Sized Birthday.......Jaded Blossom

Good Morning Everyone, it's my day over at Jaded Blossom...

I decided to make a Birthday Card plus Treat

Opps almost forgot I used the 6 x 6 Doodlebug Paper that you can find right here on the Fun Extra's Section.

I used SVG Cutting Files Monster Bash and Easel Nugget Holder
I also used some Trendy Twine, (Love that Color)

This is also being entered to the SVG Cutting Files......Birthday Card Challenge.
Don't forget our Monthly Stamp Spotlight... or our September Challenge
Photobucket

8 comments:

Rosie said...

very cute

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME project Kate, SUPER DUPER job as always my friend!!!! Have a GREAT day :)

Lisa said...

This is so absolutely adorable, Kate!! That four-eyed monster is too cute!! What a fabulous card and treat combo!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kim H said...

Kate ~ Oh goodness look how CUTE this treat box is! LOVE the files and the bold fun colors! EEK! I am now hungry for chocolate ~ UGH! FAB as always!

Nana said...

What a awesome idea. Love the monster he is way too cute.

Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Unknown said...

Too adorable, thanks!!!

Morph Mania Creations said...

WOW, super duper awesome!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so cute! That monster is adorable! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!